Call Center Answering Services Technology
"Our People and Technology Make the Difference"Technology is important to provide quality call center service. Our world-class automatic call center system offers one of the most extensive feature sets available, enabling call centers to:
- Get every call to the right resource, quickly and efficiently
- Handle up to 200,000 inbound and outbound calls per hour
- Develop call-routing applications quickly and modify them on the fly as business needs change
- Scale up easily as the business grows
- Use real-time and historical reports to operate efficiently
- MManage IP-based agents and PSTN-based agents from a single ACD platform
Our Call Center software represents nearly two decades of development and refinement. This high-volume call-routing solution supports mission-critical business operations in every major industry around the world and delivers a range of call-routing capabilities that increase revenues, reduce costs, and win customer loyalty.
Answering Service Routing can be based on:
- Call Center Agent skill sets
- Real-time conditions in the contact center
- Priorities that business managers define
- IInformation entered by callers inbound to the call center
- Data in enterprise customer databases, which reside in our call center or in our customers contact center
Features such as answer service callback messaging, basic IVR, recorded announcements, networking options, and recorded music for callers on hold give agents automated assistance in handling high call volumes. If the software is integrated with the your Enterprise Contact Server, an optional scheduled callback application is available that enables companies to reduce telephone costs and increase customer satisfaction by giving callers the option of hanging up and being called back at a time they select.
In addition, an intuitive graphical interface for developing call flows enables developers to rapidly create and modify applications. For hosting our Call Center software, we offer industry-standard platforms that have proven themselves under the most rigorous conditions. Our call center platform is an ideal platform for small to medium to enterprise contact centers and regional offices. The our Enterprise platform meets the needs of large contact centers with redundancy for mission-critical operations and the capacity to scale up to the most demanding requirements.
Providing Los Angeles & the USA with Nationwide Service